If you are using the googleSearch (CSE) component that allows you to add the Google Custom Search Engine (CSE) to your Joomla site, you will need to enter CSE's unique ID.
So, where do find this CSE's unique ID?
Locating CSE's unique ID
- Logon to your Google Adsense Account.
- Goto manage page: http://www.google.com/cse/manage/all
- Click "Control Panel"
- At the last row, you will see Search engine unique ID. This is your CSE's unique ID.
- Note that there are 2 types of CSE unique ID:
- partner-pub- + 16 digits + ':' + 11 alphanumeric characters
- 21 digits + ':' + 11 alphanumeric characters