This is the FAQ for googleMaps plugin.
- First of all, please make sure you have done the following:
- Make sure you're using the latest version of googleMaps.
- Go to Plugin Manager and make sure the plugin is enabled.
- You are NOT using PHP4. This plugin works only with PHP5 and higher. It does not work with PHP4 because PHP4 does not support OOP multiple inheritance.
A: You can use the Google Geocoder v2.0. Simply key in your full address and you will see the latitude and longitude of that address.
Please double check your longitude and latitude. Did you interchanged the two values?
You can display two or more markers using KML files. Please refer to the following articles:
- How to display multiple markers in Google Maps using KLM file?
- How to display multiple markers in different colors in Google Maps using KML file?
- How to place numbered markers in Google Maps using KML file?
If you've tried all of the above, and it still does not work, it might be because of conflicts with some other plugins or modules. To ascertain this,
- Please try the plugin on a fresh install of Joomla. This will allow you to know if the plugin works on your machine at all.
- If the plugin works on your fresh install of Joomla, then you could try add in the rest of the plugins and modules one by one until you find the one that causes the conflict.