PHP-GTK2 Cookbook Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Going to buy the non-powered-by version but... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Going to buy the non-powered-by version but...

billium99 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Going to buy the non-powered-by version but... 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi!

Great, simple component/module.

I was just about to purchase the "pro" version but I'm running into one issue: can we change the location of the google search results? On most pages, I am not using the main body content sections at all, and Google Search Results defaulting to that location is throwing my page out of whack.

I think my problem is that when I assign modules, I have some I need to appear only where checked and others to appear everywhere EXCEPT where checked because of non-menu-driven URLs from other components like Google Search. So my URL:
http://coloradoweb3.com/index.php?option=com_googlesearchcse&n=30&Itemid=729&cx=015285805448296192694%3Ar8fzh23brec&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=&sa=Search&hl=en

I have no way to build a menu object to define what I should show on this page. Unfortunately, all my instances are showing up and the main body area is being used when I don't want to use it.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to explicitly call out search results in a particular position? Or explicitly name a menu item that reflects the URL I pasted above?

Thanks

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to top Post Reply