PHP-GTK2 Cookbook Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:translation dont work joomfish 2.2.3 joomla 1.5.26 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:translation dont work joomfish 2.2.3 joomla 1.5.26

rmml2 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
translation dont work joomfish 2.2.3 joomla 1.5.26 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
I have a problem with translations in joomfish 2.2.3 and joomla 1.5.26 to show in content translations with Include Content Item version 1.5.11. I see only the english language in a dutch section. I think something changed in joomfish 2.2.3 database to recieve the right language. I hope there is a patch to get the transation. (Before i upgrade the site it works fine for me, Unfortunately it is not possible to downgrade)

The administrator has disabled public write access.

kksou (Admin)
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:translation dont work joomfish 2.2.3 joomla 1.5.26 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 27  
Hi,

Sincerely apologize for the late reply. I'm currently in the midst of a business trip with little access to the internet.

I didn't reply earlier also because I'm not familiar with joomfish and I do not have an answer for you.

I wrote the Include Content Item plugin, but NOT joomfish. As such, I'm not familiar with joomfish and I do not know where to change the code to do what you want to do.

If you look at the page where you download the plugin: http://www.kksou.com/php-gtk2/Joomla/Include-Content-Item-plugin.php
the integration with joomfish was actually contributed by one of the users, Dr. J.R.Halon.

You might want to try posting your question in the official Joomla forum (joomla.org). Someone else might already have a solution for it.

Alternatively, you can try to see if there's any other plugin in joomla.org that might already provide the same functionality that you need.

Regards,
/kksou

Last Edit: 2012/12/06 18:26 By kksou.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to top Post Reply