Google is returning an error message "400. That’s an error."
1. Created a new GSE in my adsense account.
2. Installed "com_googleSearch_cse_v1.5" on a new 1.5 site - used the default values.
3. Configured the component with the GSE id: 2930XXXXXXXXX:1305800389
4. Created a new menu link to the component "index.php?option=com_googlesearch_cse"
5. Clicking on the new link displays the G search box.
6. Searching for anything returns a Google error page that says:
"400. That’s an error.
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all we know. "
The html that was generated by Google is:
<body><a href="//www.google.com/"><img alt="Google" src="//www.google.com/images/errors/logo_sm.gif"></a>
<p><b>400.</b> <ins>That’s an error.</ins>
</p><p>Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. <ins>That’s all we know.</ins>