Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/fann/kksou.com/php-gtk2/includes/patTemplate/patTemplate.php on line 1420
PHP-GTK2 Cookbook Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/fann/kksou.com/php-gtk2/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 535

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/fann/kksou.com/php-gtk2/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 1063
data type of new GtkTextBuffer and others (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: data type of new GtkTextBuffer and others

davekimble (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
data type of new GtkTextBuffer and others 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
I'm very new to PHP-GTK2, so this might be obvious to most people.

One piece of information relating to PHP-GTK2 specifically seems to be missing - the data type of $buffer in
Code:
$buffer = new GtkTextBuffer();
I have an array of (string) that I want to output, but I could easily have an array of array of (integer, string) if that is what $buffer is. It would save having to translate my array into $buffer every time something changes. But I can't find the definition of $buffer anywhere. Similarly using GtkTreeView without any hierarchy,
Code:
$buffer = new GtkTreeBuffer();
if the format of $buffer was made clear, I could use that directly. The sample codes all WANT to output the fields id, parent, data string, but I only want to output the data string. What is strictly necessary to have in $buffer ? Hope that makes sense.

Last Edit: 2013/02/26 08:04 By davekimble.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to top Post Reply