PHP-GTK2 Cookbook Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Joomla 2.5 versions? (31 viewing) (31) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Joomla 2.5 versions?

gwmbox (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Joomla 2.5 versions? 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi, it appears that there has been no updates to the components, modules and plugins for quite some time which means most are not yet Joomla 2.5 ready, or even Joomla 1.6 for that matter.

Can I ask the dev, have these extensions been abandoned or are Joomla 2.5 versions nearing completion?

I'd just like to know as I have converted a Joomla 1.5 site to Joomla 2.5 but need to decide what Search component to use as I was using the Google Search component this site provides, but that is not Joomla 2.5 ready.

Cheers

The administrator has disabled public write access.

kksou (Admin)
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Joomla 2.5 versions? 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27  
Hi,

Please take a look at the home page, the forum, and the twitter, you will know that development is ongoing.

I have published more than 40 plugins/modules in joomla.org. Some of the users want to upgrade this plugin, and the other wants to upgrade that module. There have also been numerous requests to help with resolving problems, conflicts and additions of new features.

I've already released Joomla 1.6, 1.7 and 2.5 versions of all the most popular plugins/modules such as the googleMaps, googleDirections, googleWeaether, google currency converter, DirectPHP and Include Content Item plugins.

So many requests. So little time. Because there's only one me doing all these. And do I work on your requests first, or do I work on other people's requests first?

I'm doing my very best to contribute a little back to this world using the little time I have every night - after my work, after my kids go to bed.

So, please give me a bit of patience...

Warm Regards,
/kksou

gwmbox (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Joomla 2.5 versions? 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
Sorry if I offended... my comments were based on dates found here http://www.kksou.com/php-gtk2/Joomla-Gadgets/

Good to hear that development continues and yes I will check those other pages etc and keep an eye on your twitter etc for updates.

Last Edit: 2012/02/22 00:24 By gwmbox.

Go to top Post Reply