Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/fann/kksou.com/php-gtk2/includes/patTemplate/patTemplate.php on line 1420
PHP-GTK2 Cookbook Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/fann/kksou.com/php-gtk2/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 535

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/fann/kksou.com/php-gtk2/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 1063
gtkhtml problem from windows xp to windows 7 (11 viewing) (11) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 1
TOPIC: gtkhtml problem from windows xp to windows 7

neilgtk2 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
gtkhtml problem from windows xp to windows 7 3 Years ago Karma: 0  
Hi kksou,

Haven't been here for ages!

On a computer running Windows XP, I have a directory which contains, in sub-directories, php-gtk2 and also my application php files. All my programs are running successfully.

I have copied the entire directory structure to a computer running Windows 7. All the code seems to work except for code running gtkhtml.

eg: Sample Code 474: How to display html text using gtkhtml - Part 2?

All the gtkhtml programs return this message:
GConf Error: Failed to launch configuration server: Failed to execute child process (No such file or directory)
aborting ...

Some of the programs, including Sample Code 474, also return this message:
The procedure entry point g_assertion_message could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll

The programs also returns this message, which if my memory is correct, is the familiar message when starting gtkhtml scripts:
(php.exe:2596): Gdk-WARNING **: gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard failed:
Invalid window handle.

When first getting gtkhtml to work, obtaining a set of compatible dlls was a little tricky, but given I have now copied the entire directory structure, I expect all my file versions would be in tact.

Any thoughts please?

Neil.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to top Post Reply